f

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Wearing | AUGUST

Another new month and another new WEARING post! It's probably the last month of summer in terms of styles that I'm wanting to wear, so I'm making the most of this by showing off red this month! Red has been super popular this summer and it's a colour that I think works well on my doll and a lot of others too. I picked out some key pieces for stylings but there's a lot of great items available in the Plaza - if you search in clothing for red pieces, there are 500 results, so plenty to choose from. I really like this brighter red tone and there's some great prints and patterns available too - my favourite piece for this post is definitely the Vinyl Wrap Polka Dot Dress which is in a popular tea dress style with a wrap and frill and a great fit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment