f

Sunday 20 August 2017

Tied for fall

A perfect styling for the fall (autumn; I just liked the alliteration^) today from lulluplix wearing my favourite skirt style =) This skirt has perfect style and print and colour for autumn and I love the addition of the tied scarf around the waist. It gives the skirt a more voluminous illusion with the fitting yet standout colours. The belt is perfect to tie the pieces together. The white top is a great basic, and I like the slight loose fit of it. The heels are a simple touch and I love the small amount of summer added in the straw clutch. The earring and glasses are pretty, but the beret totally stands out as a great inclusion in the styling =D

2 comments:

  1. I love so much ♥ It's a perfect look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scarf with this skirt, it's just that the accessorizing around the head is a little much.

    majowa_pani

    ReplyDelete