f

Saturday 19 August 2017

Bag It Up

I can't say I'm a natural when it comes to accessorising, so when I find something that really works for me, I use it over and over. 


This mixture of Antidote MCM Inspired Backpack supersized, layered with the shoulder slung Mr. Doublestrap Camo Backpack is my favourite combo at the moment. It's characterful, casual and goes with pretty much everything, including my favourite denim jacket of the moment. It takes a little jiggery-pokery, but I think the effect is worth fiddling with the resize glitch.

Ingredients / You Will Need
MCM Inspired Backpack | Antidote
Doublestrap Camo Backpack | Mr.
Hotbuys Loose Fit Denim Jacket | It Girls
Grey Knit Turtleneck | Apres Ski
Pleather Skirt | It Girls
Heather Ruffle Socks | Bonjour Bizou
Charcoal Ankle Boots |  Callie's Picks
Florist Flower Twig 2 | 9 to 5
Light Pink Glasses | Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment