f

Saturday 5 August 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #174

The first challenge post of August, and I'm hoping to get through quite a number of pieces this month! This is a recent Hotbuy, the French Style Basket Bag which came out back in March in the Pretty 'N Love store. I love the colour and design of this piece, it's great for summer, although I did like playing with the size and orientation of the piece a little to suit my look a little more. I was quite eager to wear this grey maxi dress with the bag as I think the red tone suits the grey pretty well - it's just a little summery with the split on the dress and I'm quite glad I bought it now (in the Marc Jacobs Tribute from last summer) because I love this look =) I think the other red accessories work really nicely and sure do pop off the screen!

1 comment: