f

Tuesday 8 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Suede Gold Ring Mules

I'm glad these are an early Hotbuy as I've been so excited to get them into my suite! These are the Suede Gold Ring Mules from Original Future and priced at 17SD's and completely worth every penny^ I absolutely love the currently popular mule style of shoe both in RL and in Stardoll, I think they're a style which really does work for everyone! These are in such a beautiful navy shade, it's something a little different but also pretty stylish. And I love the inclusion of the also popular ring detailing - the gold rim is fab, and the detail makes these shoes stand out well =D
We've all had some very similar thoughts with these shoes, but one thing is for sure and that is that I love these and cannot wait to really get into styling them - I hope some of you guys do too and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Remember to vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment