f

Monday 7 August 2017

Sheer Mesh Block Heels | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I've been really enjoying the Styled By You / / Styled By Me posts lately, finding so many pieces worn really nicely that I've been meaning to wear again and these are giving me the opportunity to do so! This one features the Wild Candy Sheer Mesh Block Heels which are a pretty recent addition to the Plaza and are a pretty cool pair of shoes to have - I love them =D
They have been styled in this super rock-cool look by zeynepmira9963, pairing them with smart Dior trousers then mixing things up with this slogan-type DIY sweater. But I'm also absolutely loving them paired with this deep purple bag, the styles are great together and I think it really stands out! And lets not forget the makeup, it's pretty awesome^
For my look I also focussed on black, however went with bright colours for my sweater - I took my inspiration from *this* feature and made myself this orangey-red-pink striped sweater which I'm very much enjoying and also this lip clutch. I love the heel height of the shoe in this outfits and think the sheer portions of the shoes really help to lighten the styling a little.

Let me know what you guys think of these shoes too in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment