f

Friday 25 August 2017

P E A R L B E A D E D D E N I M J A C K E T

A couple of weeks ago now, Stardoll gifted SS and Royalty members this Special Offer freebie piece, the Pearl Beaded Denim Jacket - I looked at it at first and wasn't sure if I liked it, but decided I should style it a few times to really get an idea of it, and it's definitely growing on me =D
I think this is a 2/3rds success! I love the first two looks, I think the trouser lengths are perfect, and the pieces are great fits for the jacket style. The pearls on the jeans in the first look are definitely not too much, and I like the double denim here with the huge contrast in tones - the styles of the two denims work nicely together! The white shirt and belt smarten up the look and I love these shimmering heels to compliment the pearls. In the second look I think the culottes are a perfect piece for a non-denim pairing, these ones have a great design and I like the smooth front rather than a pleat. I decided to keep this a little summery with this loose cami top, and the black line design opened up black in the accessories, the belts and shoes add a little but aren't too overwhelming of the white or light denim =) I don't like my final look so much, I think the clothes are a little too dressy for the jacket, what I do like though is the use of the black blouse, I think some playing around with combinations could make this piece work out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment