f

Saturday 12 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Gold Chains Of Chains Choker

I was pretty excited to get to this Hotbuy as it's a jewellery piece I can actually see my doll getting real use of =) This is the Gold Chains of Chains Choker from RIO priced at 16SD's, a price I'm happy to pay for a piece that I will get the wear out of. It looks a delicate piece and I think it definitely has a versatility in that I think it could layer well if you wanted a heavier jewellery look - and I think it will suit a lot of different people and styles of outfits^
I really think we've shown just a glimpse of the versatility that this necklace can offer! From minimal stylings to layering and prints and colours - I hope you guys like this piece as much as I do =) It's definitely a surprise winner from this months Hotbuys I'd say too! And vote in the poll as well:

1 comment: