f

Thursday 24 August 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #183

I've really been trying to style this bag for a while now - it's the Chestnut Shoulder Bag from Bizou which is such a pretty piece and quite a popular one to wear as I've featured a lot of dolls wearing it, I just haven't been able to style it right myself! This one is still available in the Plaza even though it came out 2 years ago, so go get it if you're interested^
I did struggle a bit with it, but I think a winning combination is with these trousers, the colour compliments that of the bag pretty well - it's just finding the rest of an outfit that's tricky! In the end I decided to try out printing with this cool shirt, I think I like it, but I'm maybe more on the fence about it - what do you guys think?! I wish I had a perfect brown belt to wear so I settled on this black one but I think it's too dark for the styling ... maybe I'll get it right next time I wear this bag =D

No comments:

Post a Comment