f

Saturday 19 August 2017

S C A L L O P S L I T S K I R T

I have so many great pieces picked out for Styled Outfits posts over the next few months and here's the next one - the Scallop Slit Skirt from Pretty 'N Love! We've not had it all too long but it's a trendy piece in the midi skirt style and with a cool quirky twist to the usual side split, I really like the scallop and it's easy to hide if you don't want to see it. The colour is bold and eye catching, great for a popping look if that's what you want. The black waist band is also quite a nice feature, although again it's one that can be hidden if you want.
I definitely tried to give completely different styles a go for this skirt. The first one is much more autumn winter and I love the block colour skirt with this sweater I designed for myself in StarDesign - the pink stripe coincidentally matches the skirt perfectly^ I do think all of the pieces I've used in this look are good matches. For my second style I attempted something a little dressed up and I really like the white with the pink, I also love my jacket combination, this is just the cutest! I liked the idea of this top with the print of the face on it with the skirt, but I should have resized it to get the whole face, however I still like the look of it, plus the features are in black which fits nicely with the little accessories I used and the waistband of the skirt. And the final look is a cool summer styling, this cami top was a perfect fit with the skirt, and I love the two pieces together. Black accessories were again easy to pick out, and simply adding another belt really brings attention to the narrowing of the waist. Super hard to pick a favourite, but it's definitely between the second and third looks - what do you guys think?! =D

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a fan of the first and third! Love this skirt myself. For me though, it's so much pink to work with.

    ReplyDelete