f

Thursday 17 August 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #179

Next challenge post, and again not something too summery, but maybe a little more autumn smart? This bag is the Suede Tassel And Patch Shoulder Bag from Bizou that came out about a year ago and I'm finding it good for autumn looks^ I have worn it a few times, but I do think that it has a few factors going against it - the colour isn't the prettiest, so I think that's a point that will put people off, and the over shoulder style can be tricky to get working with the right sleeves of clothes - I think this coat is pretty decent with it though! I kept on a similar browny colour scheme with this maxi dress (another hard to style piece!) but definitely lightened it with the shirt and I think that really helps all of the pieces out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment