f

Thursday 10 August 2017

B A C K L E S S L O A F E R S

It's been a whole month since my last traditional Styled Outfits post! But fear not, I have quite a few styled posts coming this next month - starting with this one styling the Backless Loafers from LE =) These only came out a couple of months ago, but they seem to have already slipped into the depths of my wardrobe and were only really remembered after this feature and I knew I wanted to give them a go again.
I liked having a more fresh view on these shoes, but something about flats on my doll still makes me question if looks are looking alright, if you get what I mean? I'm just not used to seeing flats that aren't trainers on my doll, but I'm quite happy with the looks that I came up with! For the first two looks instinct ran to black, the shoes have a little black in them but are mostly grey in the print and have golden detailing, so I ran with the black and chose golden details in my accessories, but some of these clothing combinations are pretty nice! Love the overcoat in the first look with the shoes, it's a nice combination, I just think this fringed skirt wasn't the best choice, so maybe some smart black trousers for this cami and coat combination neck time^ In the second look I tried out some tights with the shoes for a more wintery styling, and I think this is alright ... could be better though! I love the skirting of this dress, I think it looks fab and I love the textures with the shoes. And I think this shirt is a good fit for the shoes, again this is something I'd also repeat^ And then lastly I went brighter with white, and I love it! I think these jeans are great with the shoes and I really like the shoes with this YSL bag, the gold is a really nice touch on the bag to fit with the shoes. I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment