f

Thursday 31 August 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #186

Next challenge post today - this next bag is the Hotbuys Precious Handbag from Fallen Angel which came out back in January 2016 and we styled back then. I much more prefer my current styling for this piece over the one although I still think it is a tricky piece to style really well. As it's quite a small piece, the printing on it is quite hard to see so all that stands out really are the red segments and the pearl-chained strap that I really like wrapped around the wrist like that^ So I went with the red for this one and I quite like the outcome - it's a little different for my doll and gives a chance to wear this fabulous Gucci skirt! I wish I had another red belt, as this is a little bright for the look, but I love this grey sweater with the skirt and I think it's a good calming piece for the bag to be added to!

No comments:

Post a Comment