f

Wednesday 2 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Celine Inspired Oversized Sunglasses

And here we are, the first of the August Hotbuys! These are the Celine Inspired Sunglasses from It Girls and they are priced at 15SD's. I really like that these are brown, it's a tone that actually works really well for my doll and it's also one that I don't have on any other pair of sunglasses so they definitely stand out in my wardrobe. I also like the shape, it's a flattering one that I think will suit all face shapes, which is definitely an improvement on some of the styles that we've had!
This is another one of those HBs that I wish we'd had a few months ago in preparation for summer, although I think the Guest Writers really showed that these will work for Autumn too - I just love them for the right now^ And we also welcome out August Guest Writer in this post too, FunOpler - please be welcoming! And vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment