f

Wednesday 23 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Vitamin D Sweatshirt

The next Hotbuy from last week - the Vitamin D Sweatshirt from It Girls and it's priced at 20SD's. I was super excited for this piece, I love a good sweater and I love navy^ The logo is fine, I could take it or leave it, but it does make the piece more unique and I think the red colour gives the sweater quite a few outfit choices to go with! The oversized style is nice, I'm on the fence as to whether I'd rather it had a tucked-in look or not!
This sweater was easy to style, I had no trouble, but I didn't intend to cover it quite so much - it's just a great fit with this jacket^ It clearly works well with both trousers and skirts and denim is a staple that it will fit with very easily if you're unsure of what direction to go in with it =) Remember to vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment