f

Monday 14 August 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #178

It's been a while since a duo of bags in the challenge but these two were made to be styled next to each other! Both clutches and both glittery and sparkly^ First on the left is the DeLaRenta Tribute Goa Box Clutch from the Oscar De La Renta Tribute - this came out a year and a half ago and I've never styled this piece! I like the idea of it, but it's actually quite small for a bling-themed piece so when I tried to style it in the past it got quite lost in the look. It's still small here, but I think this look works for it - I love the gold and black with this printed yellow and black dress, I'm amazed I didn't pair the two before! I love the outcome of this styling =) Then on the right is the All Over Sequins Clutch from the Couture Tribute store. I think I've weakly given this one a go a few times, but I think this is the most successful for it - sure the navy combination isn't hugely creative but the colour suits the bag really well and lets the shimmer stand out, I do think I'd prefer a slightly different style in terms of how it sits in the hand as it would make the piece more wearable, but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment