f

Tuesday 22 August 2017

We Wear Hotbuys A U G U S T | Fenty Inspired Platforms

So today the first Hotbuy from the last week when I was away - I hope you all enjoyed the different posts! These are the Fenty Inspired Platforms from Velvet Orchid and they cost 19SD's, which does seem high ad they are a style of shoe we've had in the Hotbuys previously and are a style I know which I'm not so much a fan of. They are in a versatile colour though and they do fit the doll very nicely, definitely something I can see a lot of people wearing!
So although I don't like these or think they work on my doll, I do think they were an easy to style pair of shoes. Lots of different pieces went with them and the winning point for me was the little pink tag on the shoes that I could base my clothes on - this totally worked out for me and made me happier about these shoes! I'm particularly loving that we all chose skirts and dresses for these too^ And vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment