f

Sunday 24 February 2019

S U B C O U T U R E | Styled Outfits

Finally sharing my Styled Outfits from the recent SubCouture release! I was away for the whole weekend of the release so only had the Friday to make my decisions on which pieces to buy, after having a week away from them and now I'm pretty happy with my decisions and overall I'm super pleased with my stylings =)
First up the Tucked In Blue Shirt, which is pretty similar to a few pieces we've had recently, but I really like the tucking design on this one. The colour is lovely and works well with many others for look, white and navy is a classic choice for me, but it works! Love the pops of brighter blue in the boots and the bag - an easy look to style and one I think I could come up with several variations for. And secondly the PVC Orange Skirt which I've gone for a minimal style for, I think it works for the bold colour and texture. The creamy beige tones work nicely with the little bit of orange, the balance is just right for a more everyday styling.
And now focusing on the accessories, I bought quite a range! In the first styling I've used the PVC Ankle Boots, I like these paired with the black accessories and I focussed on a summer styling with the white and orange. There are so many options for these, there's definitely a good versatility to them - I'm definitely going to try some denim looks with these next time! It's all about the yellow in my second look, featuring the Stretch Jersey Thigh Boots Yellow - I did have a pair of yellow trousers on there too, but even I know when enough is enough^ The green is a nice balance to the yellow, but the yellow accessories are a nice finishing touch. Love these boots with culotte-style trousers, and I look forward to wearing them with more pairs, but also with skirts and dresses. And finally the Stretch Jersey Thigh Boots Orange paired with the Heart Bag, which would work well with the Yellow boots too^ I stuck very minimally for this with a white base, but the pieces definitely have details in them that stand out. The orange glasses fit well with both pieces, and I look forward to wearing this bag with so many different colours!
And finally what might be my favourite look pairing - using my current favourite boots^ Firstly the Tulle Shirt Dress, which initially I wondered how I could wear it in an interesting way, but deciding on these Anna Sui boots was the factor in the final decision, and I love it! The sheer black base gives something extra for the white to stand out against and the boots look awesome with it. Accessories are fitting in black and white, and I like the finishing touch they add. I'm so pleased with this styling, it's a little different to others I've seen with this dress =) Secondly the outfit I've been wearing all week and getting compliments for (thank you^), styling the Balenciaga Inspired Flowy Trousers, I love the waistline on these, it's super cool! I also loved how it looked with this shirt buttoned up too. Of course, the brown version of the boots are perfect for the shirt. Super simple with accessories, love this beige clutch against the shirt and also the black/brown combination =D

No comments:

Post a Comment