f

Sunday 10 February 2019

Speedy sneakers

What a great contemporary street style today from Marta-43 bringing in my favourite accessory colour to the styling =) I love the use of this white dress, it's a mini length with a slight slit and a V neckline but it's really made everyday with the use of layering, the dress still pops with the studded edges. The smart white shirt and the base of a black polo look good and each piece stands out, also love the sheer skirting, it works with the socks and also the styling of these layered shoes, super fun and modern^ The orange pops in the shoes and the bag and I love it against the sheen of the jacket!

2 comments:

  1. I think Marta would be an incredible guest writer.. her looks are so full of creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a QUEEN
    I agree with the comment above

    ReplyDelete