f

Tuesday 26 February 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | Hotbuys Isabel Jeans

Time for 1 Piece 1 Week now! With the great weather that I've been having, I decided to go full on Spring and a little full on challenge, by choosing the Hotbuys Isabel Jeans from Pretty 'N Love. These came out way back in 2014 when there was a month of Isabel Marant inspired HB's, some great choices in there and I totally want this again^ These trousers were something I bought in the Bazaar a couple of years back and really haven't given a good styling-chance to, so here it is! This really was the definition of challenge, as I really struggled to wear anything other than pink with them as you will see=D
Be funky and fun with feathers and furs
There are many cool outerwear choices and to keep some wintery stylings in the mix, I chose the funky pieces to really add to the effect of the trousers - of course pink and white are the obvious choices for me =) I've gathered quite the boot collection and I like the option to wear boots either over or under the trousers which bring different vibes. Long strap bags and sunglasses were also in tall order with these stylings!
Springtime blazer wearing baby
I also had the opportunity to wear some less-frequently worn blazers too, these pink based pieces fit quite nicely and both bring different vibes. They also can go from casual to smart which I really love. The jeans work nicely with chunky trainers or delicate heels, and do also work with darker tones too - not my favourite, but it is something a little different. Again more sunglasses for cool-girl stylings^ 
Just go real crazy!
Just a 5th look, and this one needed to spotlight to itself because this coat is really a stand out piece! I was hesitant as it does cover a lot of the jeans, but you can still see them a little^ The pink works very nicely with the pinks in the coat, and I used these pink boots again to really highlight the jeans in the styling. The bag is also a crazy choice, but I like the leopard with the pink a lot and it does fit with the coat design. This one won't be for everyone and certainly isn't a daily look, but it's something that little extra =D

No comments:

Post a Comment