f

Wednesday 13 February 2019

9 T O 5 | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Brand new working pieces last week in the Plaza, featuring some different careers in the 9 To 5 store! Some questionable pieces as I don't feel like it's hugely realistic with clothes for careers, but in terms of thinking of wearable pieces, there's really just one popular piece that really is worth loving, the Checkered Skinny Trousers!
First up a couple of features with these great trousers, this look is from millaxx pairing them up beautifully with all the navy^ I love that, it's a classic working combination =) The overcoat works well for winter stylings and the knitwear is super cute with the trousers, the length of it is just perfect for the waistline of the trousers. I like the silver brooch added to the coat and the shiny boots are perfection, they stand out and really look amazing in this outfit!
Secondly we have a styling from Mery.- which is much more casual for these trousers, showing off their versatility. The tartan goes great against the leather jacket, the fitted style of it makes it work well, and I like the base of the navy polo. The cross-body bag, sunglasses and hat fit well with the overall vibe, and I love that the mint trainers fit so well with the styling =D The colour and style work very nicely with the trousers.
I styled up 2 looks with the trousers, one smart and one casual, and I had fun doing so^ They will always be great with navy, so it was easy to work on the first outfit, love this fitted Dior blazer with the trousers to really smarten them up. For accessories I added a cute neck tie and this navy velvet bag, which I adore with the trousers, I'll definitely pair them together again. I went with black boots, which I think works just as well as navy would. With my more casual styling I've gone with white trainers, I like the little bit of ankle on show. While the shirt is a smart one, the half tuck makes it seem more casual, I like the pinstripes with the checks. Love the accessories with this one, the white bag and the glasses, they balance against the untucked flap of the shirt very nicely =)

1 comment: