f

Saturday 23 February 2019

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

A very sweet Callie's Picks Valentine store came out in time for the big day! All themed on pink tones, what's not to love?! There were a variety of styles and a lot of pieces available in the store - I already owned all of the pieces that I might want to buy, so I decided that a Styled Outfits post would work out better than a review. But first up, a super cool feature from Elrry styling the Satin Ribbon Wrap Blouse, a bright piece with a funky design, and the outfit is absolutely perfect for it! The colour is a great match for the puffa coat, and I love how it looks as a draped piece behind the look, it works^ It means both the coat and shirt are highlighted which is great, and these trousers are fab too with the shiny material on the legs, a great choice along with the pink accessories =)
And now for my stylings, all about the pink! First up both the Rose Couture Trousers, originally from Giambattista Valli, and the Heart Silhouette Clutch, originally from Saint Laurent. Both are great pieces and I'm all for pink and red together, I think these two pieces work very nicely, especially with the white breaking up the colour match. It's a simple Valentine's style that will work year on year! And in the second look the LV Inspired Twist Shoulder Bag, originally from Tributes Gallery, in my absolute favourite outfit for a little while. It's a little different for me, but not too much, but I love the skirt combination and the pink hue they add to the base for the bag, the black shirt and belt draw out the printing in the bag well, as do the white boots, I really really love this one so much =D

No comments:

Post a Comment