f

Saturday 23 February 2019

Plum Sauce

I've done a few orange-and-purple looks on here before. It's a favourite colour combination of mine as it's fairly risky, but definitely pays off. 

I think plummy shades that veer close to brown paired with almost red-oranges are the easiest to pull off thanks to their shared warm. They also both work well with beige as a base.


The trousers I've used are the new ones from Vinyl and I love them! They have a sporty, utilitarian vibe with is a nice contrast to the more fashion-y boots and frumpy jumper. My only criticism of them is their weird length, but continuing the colour into the points right down to the pointed toe helps to extend the silhouette.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Faux Fur Jacket | The Jetset
Fendi Inspired Crochet Tunic | Fendi Tribute
Orange High Waist Pants | Vinyl
Hoop Earrings | Nelly.com
Velvet Flap Over Bag | Sweet Suites
Vetements Inspired Waist High Boots | Young Hollywood

1 comment: