f

Thursday 21 February 2019

Valentines Bags | Styled Outfits

Valentine's day brought us some new free pieces - firstly the Valentine Love Bag And Scarf which we all got for free, and secondly the Valentine Flamingo Purse which was a gift when entering the photo contest, super cute pieces I thought!
I decided to style them up with a loose Valentine's theme and think these pieces are pretty cute. The styles seem focused on Spring/Summer so I can see these pieces will get a lot more use in a few months time. But I enjoyed styling up these pieces - while I usually find tan bags pretty hard, I love that this one works nicely with the tan overcoat, they're perfect together and with the bright white of the jeans and trainers, I kept it more on the neutral theme with the sweater and the sunglasses. For the second bag I knew I wanted to use bright colours to add to the flamingo, and this bold floral dress is a good fit! I love the pink overcoat with this dress and I know I've worn this combination before, but it's so perfect with the bag^ I love the yellow feet of the flamingo and so went down the yellow route for the sunglasses and love what they add to the styling. This bag for sure surprised me, and I'm hoping others will also style it soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment