f

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Ganni Inspired Thigh High Boots | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

I spotted lawliet. styling up these Ganni Inspired Thigh High Boots from last autumn's Runway release and firstly knew I had to feature the look but also knew I needed to revisit these while it was still winter because they're a great boot =D I love lawliet.'s styling combining the boots with the shiny leather trousers, totally works out well and is my sort of style. The open blouse is great, the shape adds a masculine touch, but it really works well for the outfit an the black bra is perfect alone to fill the neckline. The accessorising is great, from the glasses and earrings to the bag, really a perfect look for showing off the boots. For my styling I'm using both brown and black with the leopard print, I'm really loving it with these boots, it works well! I did try out the leopard print midi, but it was quite a lot, so the coat is good for now - with that amount of print a minimal base is required, the black is sleek and lets the print and the boots stand out. Love the little glimpse of this bag, it has the perfect sheen for the styling^ Hopefully I'll get to style these boots again before the winter finishes^

No comments:

Post a Comment