f

Friday 8 February 2019

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Last week we got our 'High Fashion' Callie's Picks, filled with pieces including a lot from past Tribute releases, which is always fun - the amount of Dior really excited me as I was able to pick up the Dior Inspired Logo Saddle Bag which I have been longing for for a very long time^ In addition to Dior there's Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Chanel, Fendi and more, a little something for everyone hopefully.
A few very cool features first up, coincidentally they're both dark stylings with pops of red, unplanned but it's very effective I think =) Mia1435 makes use of the Wool Coat in this retro-based look, it looks great against a black base, especially with those leather boots. I love the red in the look, this rounded bag is very stylish and trendy at the moment and the headscarf is just darling^ The red lip is striking too and finishes the look well. The furry stole keeps the look warm for winter and despite being the same colour as the coat, it really stands out.
Secondly we have Andre1396 wearing the Dress Inspired By Miu Miu layering it up and wearing as a shirt which looks fab^ The pleated skirt is a beautiful fit with the dress, and I find with the bottom half covered, the shoulders steal the show with this piece! The long white sleeves look good too and I love the low heel height on the shoes, super perfect and trendy. The red bag pops and I think it's a great choice for the look.
Now for my stylings! I already had a handful of pieces from this store, mostly the Dior items and pieces like the Wool Coat and the Over Shoulder Chanel Coat, but I've been able to add to my collection with the Fendi Inspired Faux Fur Jacket and the Dior Inspired Logo Saddle Bag =) Firstly the Fendi Inspired Faux Fur Jacket which I love for the burgundy base, it's a colour I love wearing and have a few options in so I found this an easy piece to work with, I think it really pops in this styling and the brown design stands out and works with the belt and the golden shoes^ Secondly wearing the Dior Inspired Logo Saddle Bag, but adding the Dior Inspired Tuxedo Blouse and Dior Couture Black Trousers which I already had ... this bag is a dream! Super easy to style and really stand out, I love the design and style of it so much, I plan to do a whole post for it in a few months I think. It works well with this classic black and white styling, but I love the yellow pop with the glasses - golden tones will go well with the bag for the metal hardware. And finally wearing the Oversized Dior Inspired Coat, which I already had, but this is a good reminder to style it! I absolutely love this look! I loved the styling I did the first time around with it, but this is really something else. The black base lets the piece and it's details stand out, and I used the small green detail for my shoes and bag, these two pieces are amazing on their own, but just perfection in this styling, they're sure not everyday items, but they really could be in this styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment