f

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Night Time Drama

Velvet and expensive red wine.


This outfit is basically composed of some stuff I've worn only 1 or 2 times, the blazer, the
dress, the boots, and even the wig!

I bought this dress aaaaaages ago, it was hidden in my closet so I decided to give it a whirl,
tried to make the blazer look like it's part of the dress and vice versa :)

I love turtlenecks way too much, they are so cozy and stylish, I paired this black one with the
burgundy shades on the blazer to give a more elegant feel to the look, it kinda looks like my
head is floating, but it's worth it.

Wearing:
Gucci Inspired Red Belt Bag - Inspired By Gucci Tribute
Snake Kitten Heel Boots - Inspired By Gucci Tribute
Lace Tuille Floral Dress - Fallen Angel
Stardoll Polo - Callie's Picks
Velvet Paisley Jacket - It Girls
Velvet Bow - Evil Panda
Voile Gloves - Voile
Black Tights - Voile
Bird Brooch - Limited Edition x2

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment