f

Wednesday 27 February 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

A very cute new idea Stardoll has brought to us for 2019 - a monthly Hide&Seek! So we all got January's gift automatically, the Stripe Oversize Shirt Dress, but we had to find the 'Shoe Trophy' during this month to get February's gift - which was the pair of Star Ankle Booties. So far I've found these pieces pretty good, they're both pretty wearable which I'm pleased with, hopefully the rest of the items will follow suit! So today featuring Lawliet. making a super cool styling of the Star Ankle Booties - this all black and lot of leather look is pretty awesome! I find that the boots still manage to stand out against the rest of the black, they really hold their own, but look especially good with the trouser design being slim around the ankle. I love this beaded bag paired with the boots, it's fab^
I have styled up both the Stripe Oversize Shirt Dress to 'catch up' with January, and also the Star Ankle Booties - and hopefully I'll like the future items as much to be able to keep this up each month =) And completely unintentionally I've managed to style the two most contrasting looks ever! These pieces were easy to style, light came easily to the Dress while dark to the Boots^ I found it easy to add accessories to the Dress to really make it something special and different to just wearing it alone - shoe choices were aplenty for it, and really took it to completely different styles from casual to smart which is great. Trousers and these Booties are a total winner, I liked the little details in the blazer and bag to really work with the star detailing on the Booties^

6 comments: