f

Sunday 10 February 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | February 2018

Now it's time to look back at last years February Hotbuys! I'd say they were a pretty edgy take on valentines style, which is quite nice to have - but individually the pieces are very wearable and also pretty stylish. I still have all of the original pieces that I bought last year, and for me to get and keep 6/10 I'd say that's pretty good going for a set of Hotbuys! I haven't worn them all too much this year, I have gotten a bit of wear from the Marni Inspired Pearl Earrings which surprises me a little, but they're super cute earrings^ This time I've styled up quite a few pieces again, the Monse Inspired Checked Pants and Cult Gaia Inspired Bag, then the Marin Bucket Bag and Ruched Satin Mules:
I'm really loving the wide-leg trousers with this set, they both look great! For the first styling, I let the print of the trousers take centre stage, and stuck with a basic black base, including the bag, but I think it works out well here =) The muted red of the glasses is a nice touch against the stripe down the leg. For the second styling I focussed on brown tones which look great with these pink-hued pieces, I think the pieces do hold their own and pull some attention in the styling. Love the dark coat and the dark pink glasses in the belting, super pleased with this look^

No comments:

Post a Comment