f

Monday 18 February 2019

S W E A T E R S | Save Or Sell

We're still deep in winter and I usually relate winter to warm sweaters, so I feel like I've been focused on these in my wardrobe and really questioning some of the ones I haven't worn in a long time, or haven't worn at all - there's quite a few pieces that fall into the category, but these that I've styled up today are the ones which I came to first, so I'm sure there will be another revisit to the sweater section of my wardrobe soon!

O V E R S I Z E D K N I T S W E A T E R
For a long time this sweater was on my 'wishlist' and after I got it I think I only styled it once or twice! Clearly I just wanted it to have and not to wear^ So I think it's finally time to consider if I should keep it or not - I managed to put together these 2 looks pretty quickly, I think they look very 'typical me' using white and navy tones, I did struggle to find other colours to look good so I'm finding it a little limiting. I really like both of these stylings, and I love the colour of the sweater with this teal Chanel bag a lot, but I think it's time to S E L L this piece as I can't see it developing well with my style.

B L O O M I N G S W E A T E R
Given that I only managed one look with this piece, I think it's a given that I would be planning to S E L L this one. It's a pretty cutesy piece with the floral design on the front. The colours are very springtime with yellow and baby blue and red, but it's really not a fashion piece, I always had good intentions with it, but really it's not up to what I want from a piece. I don't mind this look, I think it does look good with these baby blue trousers and boots, but it's not enough for me, so I still plan to S E L L this^

B A L E N C I A G A I N S P I R E D K N I T W E A R V E S T
And luckily the final piece ends on a high, choosing to keep this Balenciaga piece for now^ It's a fairly new release, only coming out last year, but I think I thought that I would get more wear from it than I have so far. My first look is pretty basic, and I think I could have tried harder, but the second look is my winner, and it really convinced me to give this piece a second chance, I love this outfit so so much! The pale colour pops against the navy of the skirting and overcoat, I worried the coat would cover the piece too much, but I think it works very nicely in the end. The boots are for sure my favourite component of the look, they're the perfect finish to the styling - they're totally making me S A V E this sweater =)

No comments:

Post a Comment