f

Thursday 14 February 2019

Valentine's


Happy Valentine's from me to youu! 
Spread love, stay humble and appreciate things around you. 

Mood: Tried incorporating everything I love in this look. Flowers, pets and of course, the classic red. 

Details: The latest Pretty n Love release was so gorgeous! I took the Red slip dress and tried building a look around it. For the base, used the block camel sweater (Bonjour Bizou). Made up a custom bag using Alexander Vauthier inspired satin belt (Runway), hotbuys Mansur Gvariel inspired handbag (Pretty n love), and gold feather bandana necklace (Trails). Accessorized the look with hotbuys rust anis earrings (Fallen Angel), Illesteva Baxter white sunglasses (Pretty n love), Givenchy inspired Audrey gloves (Museum Mile) and high white leather boots (Nelly). Don't miss out the floral rubber tie I made using the red flower choker (Saint Laurent Paris Tribute). Love! 

What do you love the most? Tell me in the comments down below!

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment