f

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Jinkies

I feel very..."Scooby Doo, where are you?" right now. It's the silk shirt and neckerchief. Not to mention the colour palette that I'm choosing to call 'the Mystery Machine'.


Truthfully, this is quite a lazy look - the shirt is doing almost all of the work. I've just chosen the accent colours from the print and decided to run with those instead of the perhaps more obvious blue and red tones. Pink and green are just more interesting to me - pink is the hot colour of the moment it would seem. 

I was gunning to do a red shoe, but I much prefer the extending effect of these pink shiny ankle boots - not too dissimilar from the effect in my last look. I'm pretty bad at shoes so if I can  make them blend in, my weird choices don't both me so much!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Flower Aloha Shirt | The JetSet
Rose Couture Trousers | Callie's Picks
Orecchini Pendant Earrings | Subcouture
Perfect Cream Scarf | Limited Edition
Sicily PVC Tote | Subcouture
Pearl Brooch Necklace | Inspired by Chanel Tribute
Pink Metallic Beatnik Boots | Evil Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment