f

Thursday 7 February 2019

A Walk to Remember


You don't need any particular occasion to treat yourself.
If you ever feel down, get your fanciest clothes on and get some good food. It instantly lightens up your mood, trust me!

Mood: Just done with dinner at a fancy Italian place. The pasta was scrumptious and saucy, paired with my fav wine. Planning to take a walk below the stars. The surroundings are well lit, the water's blue enough, its getting a little cold, but everything seems so calm and relaxing. Exactly how I want it.

Details: Mmh more florals. Wearing dress inspired by Christopher Kane (Archive) along with floral pleather jacket (Archive). Threw multicolored dress (Windows around the world) underneath for extra length. Accessories include: blue sequin handbag (Rio), sky ring (Nelly), blue neckerchief (Fudge), and furry stilettos (PPQ). Some Tiffany diamond earrings (Voile) and my Gucci diamonte hair pins for the jewels.

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! If you like what you see, don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment