f

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Spring Wardrobe Winners

And now we are for sure at the end of the Spring season - it's time for the WARDROBE WINNERS post! Today featuring my top 5 pieces I've been wearing over this Spring season following on from the Winter post that I really loved compiling. I found these pieces very easy to choose out and it seems like accessories on repeat really worked well for me this season =)

H I G H W H I T E L E A T H E R B O O T S, The Jet Set
While these High White Leather Boots from The Jet Set only came out in February, I feel like I've had them for years! For me, these fit well into my style ideas and they work well with the vibes and looks that I go for, I'm sure their feature here is no surprise to most of you^ It's all about the slouched style for me, and I have loved styling these up with skirts and dresses. While I'll probably wear them less in the Summer I can see they will be re-appearing in the next Autumn and Winter seasons.

H O T B U Y S P A T E N T C R E A M C O U R T H E E L S, Pretty 'N Love
A super neutral piece with the Hotbuys Patent Cream Court Heels from Pretty 'N Love, which really are just incredibly versatile. These have worked well this season to play prints and colours off of, which I love, but they just have such a classic vibe to them - I've really re-discovered them this season! They will work all year round, completely unseasonal specific, the whole vibe of them just makes them a great all round shoe, I can highly recommend them if you come across a pair in the Bazaar^

D I O R I N S P I R E D A C E T A T E A V I A T O R S, Inspired By Dior
I think it was obvious these Dior Inspired Acetate Aviators from Inspired By Dior would be a choice of mine, I rarely have them off my doll! Just a great all-round, across-seasons pair of sunglasses - for my doll, I think they suit well and I find them pretty versatile but then again I likely wear more yellow than most! I love the shape and overall design of these, they look fantastic and I'm so glad I have these, these will remain a firm favourite across the Summer months too =)

A L E X A N D R E B I R M A N I N S P I R E D S A N D A L S, Young Hollywood
Yet another pair of shoes, something a little fancy with the Young Hollywood Alexandre Birman Inspired Sandals in such a pretty golden colour - again I think maybe an obvious choice from me! I love that these work in both dressed up and down looks, I think they really manage to hold their own in styles and have definitely become one of my top 'go-to' pairs of gold shoes (I mean that really sounds ridiculous having multiple pairs of gold shoes!). These work well with both skirts and trousers, and again are something that will work year round^

D I O R I N S P I R E D T U I L L E S K I R T, Inspired By Dior
And I have managed to include one item of clothing - the Inspired By Dior Dior Inspired Tuille Skirt! I didn't buy this from the Plaza the first time around, but got it later at the Bazaar, such a great piece to have included in my wardrobe. It's been completely invaluable this season! This piece layers beautifully with a number of other skirts and dresses and I've really loved experimenting with that. The yellow is a bonus as it's one of my favourite colours to style and I'm sure that will last into the Summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment