f

Saturday 11 May 2019

Sage Advice

You change your wig one time and then you just can't stop. This is one of my old favourites - the shaggy fashion pseudo-mullet. 


This look was not born out of the mullet though, it was the sage-y pull over from the new Windows on the World. I love the shape and the soft colour looks just as soft as the texture. I want to rub my face on it. I was going to wear it over the off-white dress, which is one I've struggled to style thanks to the weird colours, but I quite liked it under.

The joys of digital dressing - you never have to worry about bunched up chunky jumpers under your delicate dresses...


Ingredients | You Will Need
Cropped Pullover | Windows on the World
Off White Inspired Rose Dress | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
HotBuys Mini Aviator Sunglasses | Original Future
The Love For Handbags | Buy & Get 
Socks | Pretty 'n' Love
MiuMiu Inspired Ankle Boots | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment