f

Sunday 12 May 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | May 2018

And here we are today looking back to the 2018 May Hotbuys! Initially I wasn't such a fan of these pieces, it was the neon background and the very bold mixing of colours which put me off, but by the end of the month I was quite happy with half of the pieces, especially the bags^ The winning piece this month for me was definitely the Gucci Inspired Silk Pants, these have an amazing fit and that colour is stunning - I've gotten great wear from them^ I have had a decent wear from the Flower Green Skirt too last summer, but now we are coming into the perfect season for it again, so today I am styling it alongside the Crystal Suede Sandals and the Red Belt Bag:
I'm very happy with these looks, they're really perfect for Springtime weather! I find the skirt often tricks me into thinking there are lots of colour options given the colours on the print, but I don't have a lot in perfectly matching shades. This time I'm going green with this sweater, I like the light-dark colour contrast and the yellow accessories definitely highlight those little flowers in the print. For the second look I wore both the shoes and bag, the red sold of the heels is great for the bag pairing^ I like the grey with the crystal detail of the heels, and the cropped leg means the shoes get fully shown off. The black top keeps it simple while the red blazer is definitely stand out, but I love it so much with the bag, they're really perfect together so I will definitely remember this pairing for the future^

No comments:

Post a Comment