f

Saturday 25 May 2019

R A M A D A N G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

There is still over a week left to fill the Ramadan Gift-O-Meter with your Plaza purchases! This G-O-M has been running for quite a few weeks now so it's really been easy to see the spending fill up the bar to 300SD's! This G-O-M has had a mix of fashion and interior pieces, which is good if you like interiors as these aren't always included in campaigns like this - I lean to the fashion side of things and am pretty happy with the clothing we could get. First up a feature, ayselevi123 styling the Buket Ozkalfalar Inspired Kaftan (achieved at the 80SD spend point) which I just thought looked so cool! It's been a long time since I've seen anyone work with this black coat, and I really think it's a great piece to pair with the kaftan, and all those black accessories too, the tan colour pops! I love the feathers on the heels and the cool choice of bag and sunglasses, this look is fab =D
I've styled up 3 of the pieces from the G-O-M - they're pretty simple stylings but all would be perfect for warm summer weather! Firstly the Elie Saab Inspired Kaftan (at the 270SD spend point) which is in such a beautiful lilac with lace panelling. For me there was no obvious place to add clothing so I focussed on accessories, I think this works out pretty well for me - it's stand out without being too complicated^ Secondly the Safiyaa Inspired Top (at the 300SD spend point), which is such a versatile piece and looks so classy, it's really great and I found it easy to style, especially with skirts so I kept it bright with a yellow choice along with yellow accessories - definitely ready for summer =D And finally I also styled the Buket Ozkalfalar Inspired Kaftan although it's definitely not as impressive as the feature^ It makes a great dress and is a great piece for pairing with accessories, I went neutral as beige tones work perfectly. I love the look of these blue tinged lenses of the sunglasses with the look too, definitely a cute piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment