f

Monday 6 May 2019

LV Inspired Checked Skirt | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Spotted this styling from margaridalopes2 with the Louis Vuitton LV Inspired Checked Skirt and decided to take this opportunity to style it up too^ I wore this back when it was released but haven't since and now we're coming into warmer weather stylings, it's the perfect opportunity to bring it back =)
In margaridalopes2's look I love the denim jacket pairing, the darker wash of the denim works well with the navy blue lines of the tartan, and the cropped length is great for the high waistline of the skirt. I like the combination of glamorous and casual accessories with the look, the trainers are a nice touch and the blues fit well, while the earrings really stand out and sparkle - such a fun idea!
For my look I found quite a few options but chose the most Spring-like, this silk shirt just works with so many pieces! The tartan has a lot of different tones to it so does give opportunity for a lot of colour pairings, and this time I'm leaning to the light greens. My accessories are very minimal, love these mules for a lighter feel to the shoes, and I feel like this bag was an obvious choice given the other pieces in the look. Kept very simple, but you could take this piece in so many different directions^

No comments:

Post a Comment