f

Sunday 26 May 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | Donatella Purse

I had a quick look through the recent posts in this series to see what I was maybe missing in my stylings and I very quickly realised that I'm a little biased towards trousers - oops^ So an accessory for this months 1 Piece 1 Week post - the Donatella Purse from Versace. This is quite an old piece, coming out in 2014, but I only bought it in the Bazaar maybe a year or so ago - however it's really been a great addition to my wardrobe as I'm sure you've seen it pop up in stylings fairly regularly!
Being bright in summer yellow
I love yellow, and with the golden chain detail on this piece, it's the perfect opportunity to bring out yellow dresses for a summer styling. The balance of the bag and the dresses gives a wide scope for accessories and dark or light colours work equally well - I have a soft spot for the Rockstuds for sure though^ The looks are minimal but the dress designs really are enough to hold focus =)
Go wild with more animal prints
I love animal print a lot, and this bag is one of my favourite pieces to pair with more animal print, particularly this silk skirt that I've featured - I know this look won't be to everyone's taste, but it's a combination I just love together! Or for a little less in your face, the leopard shoes make a good choice and I love the neutral clothing that works to highlight the accessories^
Working with skirting
I've definitely gotten a lot more into skirts the past few seasons and I found it super easy to choose pieces to style with the bag - in fact I really love both of these looks, they're definite winners from this post! Both long and short styles work, and the pieces I've chosen contrast with light and dark but work equally with the colours of the bag, and I've managed to highlight golden tones too! In the second styling I love the stand out of the logos on the pieces, I think that's such a fun touch to have on the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment