f

Sunday 12 May 2019

Venice Style

Greetings from Venice! I spent there few days with my friends this week to celebrate the start of the summer holiday. One thing I loved about Venice was all the stylish people. One style particularly stole my attention in the St. Marco Square. This outfit is fully inspired by her! 

She was wearing a flowy, pleated, bright yellow dress with a black leather jacket. She had styled it with burgundy stilettos and blue clutch wearing her hair on a ponytail. She looked absolutely fabulous and by the way she walked confidently, head held high, I knew she knew it too. 

That's the best accessory you can have, confidence. Wear what you want, do what you love and be confident! Everyone won't love you or what you do, but it doesn't matter. Be you! That was a cliche but it's so true haha. I'm gonna continue wearing my prints and earrings and midi skirts, either you love it or not! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment