f

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Gray Area


I usually don't do head to toe black and white looks because it kinda bores me, but I guess
today is the day to experiment!

I went for a fashion pirate(?) vibe, with these big ruffle sleeves and these loose black
pants that I'm literally forever obssessed with.

I think this belt is great for styling because it's not just a regular belt, it's quite thick at
the waist and it has this strap that goes over the chest that I love.

Wearing:
French Barret - Pearls
Chic Two Tone Earrings - Bonjour Bizou
Lindsay Blouse White - By Malina
Off Shoulder Asymmetrical Shirt - Antidote
Fudge Top - Fudge
LE Wide Silk Belt - Limited Edition
Black LE Crepe Pants - Limited Edition
Choppy White Skirt - Callie's Picks
Adventure Belt - Callie's Picks
Ankle Boots - Callie's Picks
YSL Inspired Handbag - Yves Saint Laurent Tribute

-Cindy

4 comments: