f

Friday 24 May 2019

B A S I C S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It seems like it's been quite a while since our last BASICS release, and the one this month is full of beautiful colours to really get you into the Spring and Summer styling mood! I've seen so many of you guys working with these pieces and really giving all the colours a go^ First up in the features section, --kayley styling the Basics Summer Linen Shirt Dove Blue and matching Basics Summer Frill Top Dove Blue, but in a very cool combination, flipping the top into a strapless piece, and using the shirt for sleeves, isn't that so creative?! I love this darker midi skirt, it looks super smart and very fitting. The accessories are great too, love the tied details on both the shoes and the bag^
Next up we have Green_Lady_M styling the Basics Summer Frill Top Mint Green and the matching Basics Summer Penn Skirt Mint Green - the colour is looking so great with these bold pops added in! The yellow is a great pairing with the mint, I love the cute cardi and the bag pairings. These skirts are definitely some of the most wearable pieces of the collection =)
Sticking with the same colour, missGiyonela wears the Basics Summer Slacks Mint Green which look very cool, I know I've tried the mint trouser thing and it hasn't worked out for me, but this just looks good! The tee is a good casual touch, but I love the bold floral booties and the use of the plastic jacket, it really changes the overall vibe of the trousers, I really like it!
And the final feature, also wearing the trousers, but this time the Basics Summer Slacks Powder Pink is millaxx looking super feminine and ready for business! I like this girly touch to a work style, the style of this shirt is great with the trousers and of course this beige coat fits perfectly with most things^ Really loving the accessories, particularly these frilled shoes, those are great =D
And now for my stylings, so far I've gone with the Peach pieces, but on my doll they really look more tan/beige than peach. First the Basics Summer Slacks Peach, which I've really not styled in a summery way at all, haha, but they work with this fluffy jacket so well! I did choose sandals but I'm definitely a fan of the darker browns with this light colour. And then I also styled the Basics Summer Penn Skirt Peach, it's just got such a workwear feel so I went with those vibes in choosing a shirt, albeit a sheer one which really drove my perspex accessory choices in the shoes and the bag, I think it's a cute styling and I'm definitely going to give other pieces and colours a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment