f

Wednesday 15 May 2019

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We got a new Callie's Picks release last week - themed on Chanel. Now I had a funny feeling we've had one of these before, I went back through my blog posts and sure enough we have (CP47), of course we're 109 releases of CP in, there has to be some crossover of themes somewhere, but to not even change the heading very much is something I find a little frustrating, it's just lazy. It was way back in 2015 - but Callie hasn't changed her hair, makeup or outfit since^ The title 'Loco for Coco' is even the same as are a few pieces in the release. So moaning out of the way, onto the stylings - as a lot of us will have experienced these pieces before I decided against a review but to just focus on stylings.
A feature to start with, this is beringelalara wearing a lot of Chanel pieces from this release - the Skirt Inspired By Chanel, Chanel Inspired Futuristic Shoes, and the Perfume Bottle Handbag (ok, strictly speaking this wasn't from this release but the last CP which is still available in the catalogue, however it's Chanel so I'm letting it slide^) and together they're really looking fab! The ruffles are eye catching, and I particularly love the shoes layered up so this pair looks more like a traditional boot, they really look good!
I've already got quite a few pieces, so I've mixed them in with my new purchase from the store! First up the Chanel Inspired Patent Leather Pants and the Chanel Chains Handbag, I've used this bag a lot on the past and I really like the look of these trousers, they've definitely grown in popularity more recently. I like the combination of all the leather and shining textures, it will always be a favourite for me even if it's not very Spring-like^ Secondly using one of my new pieces, the Chanel Inspired Yeti Top, but also sneaking in the Perfume Bottle Handbag - this sweater is for sure more a winter piece, but the sheer panels seem ok for Spring in my all-white styling which I added to with the sheer aspects in the shoes bags and sunglasses^ And finally the Double Chanel Purses, which I think a lot of people are delighted to have. This one is super fun and works with a wide range of styles and colours, I've gone classic with pink and white with the dark tone of the bags really popping but also pairing well with the shoes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment