f

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Chestnut Shoulder Bag | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Another paired styling today! I spotted --kayley wearing the Chestnut Shoulder Bag from Bizou and knew this would be the ideal opportunity to style it too - it really has the vibes of a good piece, love the texture and the over the shoulder design, but it's just one of those styles and colours I don't wear often - I did wear it for the Bag It Up Challenge, and don't love that look, but Miloshki's worn it in a few posts and it looks great^
What really drew me to --kayley's look is the brown and black combination with the jacket, for me it's a classic combination that works nicely and the style of this jacket is super cool, those shoulders really pop in the styling and I think they help highlight the bag. These brown trousers are also a classic, and I love the accessories, the shoes and sunglasses are simple but look great with the bag and I love the pop of blue from the earrings!
For my styling I really could have also worn black, but went on the opposite end of the colour spectrum and paired the bag with white - this blazer is a classic piece and I really like it with this bag, there are so many options for styling up the pairing but this time I went summery with a dress. These brown sandals are a pretty decent match for the bag and I finished off the styling with brown sunglasses - I think it all works pretty effectively for the bag and I'm glad I got around to styling it up again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment