f

Saturday 4 May 2019

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfit

This might be the Callie's Picks release which is most suited to me - 'All Things White' the only thing is that I already have most of the pieces that I would be interested in XD So I haven't made any new purchases this time around, but I have styled up some of my favourite items from this release in case you are needing some inspiration or some ideas on pieces to buy!
First up styling two pieces, the Satin Over Shoulder Jacket and the White Spring Sandals - this jacket is for sure one of the most versatile pieces I have in my wardrobe, I'm constantly reaching for it and you won't have to search for long on the blog to find it included in a styling^ I love strapped sandals with trousers and I think this loose pair makes for a good match. Minimal yet stylish and effective. For the second look I've paired the Sleeveless White Turtleneck and the Choppy White Skirt, again this top is one of the most versatile of its kind, it works in so many different styles and the slim cut makes it a perfect layering piece under other shirts or jackets. Love this skirt, it's a piece I've had for many years and have styled a few times but not for a couple of years now - this release has inspired me to style it up again! And in the final look, the Low Rise Sneakers, the most casual piece but they've been pretty good to me over the years. The pink heel detail is a great opportunity for more pink in a look, which I love pairing with white - it's a simple styling, but I think the ripped hems definitely draw attention to the shoes as well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment