f

Saturday 4 May 2019

Lacy

It's been a very long hard week for me at work and I really couldn't be bothered to go all the way into the beauty parlour and take off this collar. I'd have to move my wig and then put it back and I'd probably end up accidentally moving my facemasks and it'd be a mess. 

Turns out this collar goes with a load of things in my wardrobe anyway...


I picked up the lace dress that I'm using a blouse from the sale at Museum Mile. It's a Givenchy design that I love, but I thought the shape of the skirt just looked odd on my doll, like she had one large hip. Nevertheless, this d
ress layers beautifully to make a classic, feminine silhouette. 

I'm not sure if I've ever styled this skirt before, but I like how the subtle pattern mirrors some of the lace. The chiffon-y layers are delicate, but there's nothing weak about it. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Ellery Inspired Collar | Stardesign by AURA.
Black Lace Dress | Museum Mile
Dior Inspired Tuille Skirt | Dior Couture Tribute
Balenciaga Inspired Pleated Skirt & Tuille Spotted Skirt | Runway & Subcouture
Classic Black Belt | Callie's Picks
Double Breasted Christian Jacket | Dior Couture Tribute
Blue Suede Flap Chain Handbag | Windows on the World
Tiffany Shoes | Voile

No comments:

Post a Comment