f

Saturday 18 May 2019

Boot Scootin'

It was my birthday yesterday and Stardoll gave me a mixed bag in the form of Subcouture. Not all of it is especially my taste and I am morally opposed to the idea of 'janties', but I was oddly drawn to this western-style shirt. 


I'm fairly repulsed by most country-and-western style things (not sure why) but this shirt was just....so magnetic. I nearly styled this with about 10 other skirts and I knew it'd work perfectly with this Limited Edition belt immediately.... urgh...why do I like it so much? I don't even know! Is this the start of a descent into kitsch cowgirl costume-ry??

Just expect to see this shirt again. For sure. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Cowboy Style Shirt | Subcouture
Ribbed Skirt with Slit | It Girls
Tortoise Sunglasses | Vinyl
Brown Croco Belt | Limited Edition
Lady D Bag | It Girls
Hot Buys Olive Suede Thigh Highs | Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment