f

Sunday 19 May 2019

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We recently got a Met Gala Young Hollywood window release, with 3 looks to choose from - while I wasn't particularly bothered about the Met Gala, even I could see the looks weren't that great. There are still some pieces available in the Plaza still. So a quick Styled post as it's really not worth a review. First up a feature - Andre1396 styling up the Sophie Sequin Top in a great look! I think the piece looks so much more awesome in this styling than in the release window^ I love the effect of the leather trousers with the sequins on the top, and the white shirt adds a great twist and smart base. The colours are picked out for the accessories, the yellow and blue shoes and bags are perfect finishing touches for the styling =)
I just picked up one piece this time around, the Sophie Square Clutch, although I'm starting to think I should have also bought the matching top now too^ I found it very easy to come up with some styling options, I searched between blue and yellow, and as these are popular colours in my wardrobe, this wasn't too difficult to find options for! First up this fun printed skirt, the colours are pretty perfect to match the bag, and there's even some black in there which helps tie the bag in even more! With this look yellow was a better colour to add more of to make the panel on the bag pop. For my second styling I went down the 'smart' route, with a blouse and navy trousers, really a classic styling which works in many situations. I added more blue in the heels and the yellow in the belt, and I think it works out nicely so the focus is very clearly on the accessories with this one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment