f

Tuesday 28 May 2019

The Morning After The Show

So I've been a little bit country. Now I'm a little bit Rock and Roll. 


Specifically, this look is for standing on a balcony looking out onto a Parisian street after playing a full house show of something musically experimental. 

I think I've discovered something new about myself in this process too - leave me to my devices for long enough and regardless of the style, I will end up in what is essentially pyjamas. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Multicolored Satin Coat | Voile
Soft Lux Shirt | Nelly.com
Babylon Tee | Fallen Angel
Slouchy Leather Pants | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Trendy Sunglasses | Nelly.com
Red Twilly | Pearls
Jacquemus Inspired Red Bag | Limited Edition
High Top Leather Sneakers Female | Evil Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment