f

Monday 27 May 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We're coming up to the end of another month, so there are just a few days left to find the prize for May! This month the piece is the Jadore My Handbag, which is a Dior styled clutch bag in a perfect summery and versatile white with gold details - well, perfect for me at least! And it seems to have been popular with you guys too. Of course, Millaxx was the first person I saw to style it, and I love this minimal beauty. The white of the bag is bright and thus stands out well against the ecru of the trousers. The sweater is a sweet feminine touch and I love the accessories of the white bow shoes and the pearl earrings, great finishing touches for the look^
And a second look, super bright and colour popping, from Dommenica in yellow - it immediately caught my eye because I love yellow stylings! The bag really pops being in white against the yellow but I think it works so well. I also love that it's shorts in the styling, which are great for summer and this pair make such a smart look. The white sandals work well with the bag as do the golden chains layered around the neck - a great look overall =D
And finally my own styling of this bag - I can already tell it will do well in my wardrobe! I feel like this is a super simple outfit for me, I wasn't hugely creative, but the bag fits well into my usual style. This skirt is perfect for summer and the bag with it's golden colour, but I kept the rest of the look with white, I love these boots with the skirt and bag, a real winning combination^ I can see this bag will look great in both dressy and casual outfits, I'm excited to style it more =)

No comments: